Monday 20 October 2008

My amazing leaving week

A couple of people who still work at Albion and myself have decided that I officially had the best leaving week in the history of Albion. Some people even mentioned the fact that I could probably compete for Best Leaving Week in the History of Work.

Each day came with its own treat. There was a budget put aside for my leaving festival and tasks were distributed.

On Monday, I had a tea party with expensive chocolates.
On Tuesday, I was treated to the ultimate complimentary plate of spaghetti arrabiata from Franco's in Rivington street (the best in town) by Teddy and Jonny.
On Wednesday, I was taken for another complimentary lunch; this time at the much more exclusive Rivington Bar and Grill.
On Thursday, I had a mani. And a children's party. With cheap pop, sweets and a piƱata!

Have a look at the very nice post on the Albion blog.

Now all I have to do is find another job.

No comments: